Changed your mind? Free no-hassle returns
We all change our minds from time to time. If you’re a non-business customer and you’re no longer sure about your order you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery, no quibbles!
If you’re a business, please view our business returns page.
How to return items
To return all or part of your order, follow the steps below.
Visit the Bytestock (LA Micro) support portal
Be sure to have your order/invoice number and item serial numbers (detailed on your invoice) to hand
Raise a ticket within 14 days of your original confirmed delivery date
Our support team will issue a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and send it to you, along with a pre-paid returns label
Follow the instructions on the returns label to arrange for collection with UPS
All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging
Once the returned items have been received and inspected by the Bytestock team, your original payment method will be credited the full purchase amount within 7 days.
Full returns and cancellations policy
Bytestock is a trading style of LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd.
“LAM” refers to LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd.
If the Customer’s product fails during the warranty period and the suggestions in the product documentation do not solve the problem, the Customer must do the following, in the stated order, in order to receive support:
- The Customer must Fill in an RMA form at by clicking on the RMA button in the footer of the website
- Before telephoning LAM, the Customer must disclose the following information:
- a. Product Serial Number;
- b. Model Number; and
- c. Invoice number
- a. TNT Holdings B.V. trading as TNT Express
- b. UK – UPS Limited trading as
- c. Parcelforce Worldwide trading as Parcelforce
Cancellation of order policy
The European Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 states that the Customer has the right to return any products for any reason within 7 days of purchase beginning the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
- In order for LAM to accept the cancellation, LAM must be informed in writing either by letter, fax or email and will not accept cancellation via telephone.
- The Customer must take reasonable care of the Hardware Products.
- The Customer must not open the packaging that the Hardware Product was shipped in.
- If the Customer is found to have opened to the packaging that the Hardware Product was shipped in, Customer will be subject to a minimum twenty per cent (20%) handling /restocking fee.
- If the Customer is found to have ordered incorrectly, LAM reserves the right to charge the Customer a minimum twenty per cent (20%) handling /restocking fee.
- The packaging of the returning cancelled Hardware Products must be in pristine condition otherwise the Customer will be subject to a minimum 20% handling /restocking fee.
- Returned Hardware Products must be accompanied by all of the original paperwork.
- The logistic and insurance costs of returning the cancelled Hardware Product to LAM will be the responsibility of the Customer.