Bytestock delivery information
Refurbished IT hardware delivered same or next day
Time is always of the essence and Bytestock takes pride in getting new and refurbished IT hardware into the hands of customers as quickly as possible. Once ordered, our specialist team of engineers, pick, test, build, pack and ship your IT order - it’s a slick process we’ve developed and mastered over 15 years of business.
Free UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
We offer free shipping to UK mainland addresses, with most orders delivered the next working day.
We Ship Worldwide
Shipping quotes are calculated at checkout using our discounted rates with DHL, based on weight and location.
Despatched same day with DHL, providing your order and payment are both received before 3 pm, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).
Each server/workstation order is configured to order and thoroughly stress-tested by our engineers to ensure we hit our high standard of service and provide high-quality equipment.
We aim to have each system shipped within 2 working days of the order being placed.
Free delivery to UK mainland addresses, with most orders being delivered next business day if ordered before 3 pm. Pre 12 pm delivery options are available depending on location.
DHL Europe Shipments
We offer DHL Standard and DHL Express services on all orders being shipped to Europe.
DHL Standard Service – delivery estimated within 3-5 working days (depending on customs).
DHL Express Service – delivery estimated within 1-2 working days (depending on customs).
DHL Rest of World Shipments Saver
We offer DHL Standard and DHL Express services on all orders being shipped to countries in Europe.
DHL Standard Service – delivery estimated within 7-10 working days (depending on customs).
DHL Express Service – delivery estimated within 3-5 working days (depending on customs).
We do our best to make sure all deliveries are delivered promptly, however deliveries to rural and remote destinations may take longer to arrive than mainland addresses.
Orders leaving the UK may be applicable to customs, import charges or taxes when your item arrives. As a buyer, it is your responsibility to check which customs and import charges may apply and to cover any costs arising from these.
Check your delivery options
Bytestock delivers to over 200 countries across the world. If you’re unsure if we ship to your destination, get in touch with our team to check. Use the LiveChat function or email: [email protected]
Full delivery policy
Bytestock is a trading style of LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd.
“LAM” refers to LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd.
- LAM shall use its reasonable endeavours to deliver Hardware Products by the date stated upon the relevant acceptance of any Order but failure to do so shall not constitute a breach of this contract.
- Any dates quoted or mentioned by LAM for delivery of the Hardware Products or the provision of the Services whether verbally or otherwise are estimates only and whilst LAM will use all reasonable endeavours to meet such dates it cannot guarantee to do so.
- Time will not be of the essence in the delivery of the Hardware Products or the performance of the Services.
- LAM shall deliver the Hardware Products to such address or addresses as notified by the Customer to LAM for each order, subject to prior agreement with the Customer. LAM shall be entitled to make partial deliveries of the Hardware Products or deliveries of the same by installments. A signed delivery note shall be satisfactory proof that delivery has taken place.
- Notwithstanding clause 5 above, the risk in any Hardware Product shall pass to the Customer on delivery of the same to the Customer at the address given by the Customer to deliver the Hardware Products.
- All illustrations or specifications contained in any catalogues or publicity material produced by LAM are approximate only and are only intended to convey a general idea of the Hardware Products or Services.
- LAM will accept no liability for:
- a. non-delivery of Hardware Products after LAM has shipped the Hardware Products to the address specified by the Customer;
- b. loss of or damage to any Hardware Products occurring after the Hardware Product has been shipped by LAM;
- c. any claim that the Hardware Products are not in accordance with the Contract, unless claims to that effect are notified in writing to LAM:
- (i) within seven (7) Business Days of delivery in the case of loss, damage, or non-compliance with the Contract; or
- (ii) within two (2) Business Days of receipt of LAM’s invoice in the case of non-delivery.
- d. In the unlikely event that LAM have short shipped any Hardware Product or the Hardware Product has arrived damaged, the Customer must inform LAM in writing by letter, fax or email.
- e. LAM will not accept notice of Hardware Product shortages or damaged Hardware Product by telephone. If the Hardware Product is damaged on receipt and this damage is visible the Customer should always sign for the delivery as “DAMAGED” on the couriers delivery document. Once LAM has received the damaged Product Hardware into LAM’s warehouse, LAM will either issue a replacement if available or a like for like alternative.