Bytestock delivery information
Refurbished IT hardware delivered same or next day
Time is always of the essence and Bytestock take pride in getting new and refurbished IT hardware into the hands of customers as quickly as possible. Once ordered, our specialist team of engineers, pick, test, build, pack and ship your IT order - it’s a slick process we’ve developed and mastered over 15 years of business.
*CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATE*
The ongoing Coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic is affecting businesses all across the UK and the world. Thanks to a healthy stockholding and reliable supply lines which have so far been unaffected, Bytestock continues to operate as normal.
All UK deliveries are unaffected. Our shipping partners have notified us of delays & suspensions in the following regions:
Italy: Pickups & Deliveries suspended in certain regions/postcodes. Please check with the Bytestock team for more information.
Spain: Pickups & Deliveries suspended in certain regions/postcodes. Please check with the Bytestock team for more information.
Austria: Pickups & Deliveries impacted but still operating in certain regions/postcodes. Please check with the Bytestock team for more information.
France: Pickups & Deliveries impacted but still operating in certain regions/postcodes. Please check with the Bytestock team for more information.
Rest assured that our team will continue to do everything they can to get your order to you as quickly as possible and communicate any possible delays if and when they should occur.
The Bytestock team,
Next-day and same-day delivery options
We offer free next-day shipping across mainland UK as standard, free shipping to Mainland Europe and achieve worldwide two-working day delivery across 90% of international orders.
And for the most time-sensitive challenges, we offer same-day delivery options in the UK, dependent on order time and availability.
We Ship Worldwide
Shipping quotes are calculated at checkout using our discounted rates with UPS, based on weight and location.
Despatched same day with UPS, providing your order and payment are both received before 2pm, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).
If ordered before 2pm we endeavour to ship your configured system that same day. However, if your order is particularly large or complex, or if any issues are found with parts or components included in your order, we’ll take a bit more time to ensure you receive the best possible product.
Next business day delivery during the day to the UK mainland if ordered before 4pm, and free two business day delivery to Mainland Europe if ordered before 2pm.
Next day delivery by 10:30 a.m. in UK or 12:00 noon to most business addresses in Europe. Order by 12:00 noon for UK & Europe.
UPS Express Saver
Next business day delivery during the day to almost all European business centres. Order by 12:00 noon.
Collection / Own shipping account
If you wish to collect your order in person or use your own shipping account (UPS, DHL, TNT and FedEx), please speak to our team on LiveChat or +44 (0) 1753 965 777.
We do our best to make sure all deliveries are delivered promptly, however deliveries to rural and remote destinations may take longer to arrive than mainland addresses.
We endeavour to get your items to you as quickly as possible but if any issues are found with parts or components included in your order, we’ll take a bit more time to ensure you receive the best product.
On the rare occasion delays occur, one of the Bytestock team will be in touch to explain and update you on the status of your order.
International deliveries: customers shall be liable for all local import taxes and duties
Check your delivery options
Bytestock deliver to over 200 countries across the world. If you’re unsure if we ship to your destination, get in touch with our team to check. Use the LiveChat function or email: [email protected]
Full delivery policy
Bytestock is a trading style of LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd.
“LAM” refers to LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd.
- LAM shall use its reasonable endeavours to deliver Hardware Products by the date stated upon the relevant acceptance of any Order but failure to do so shall not constitute a breach of this contract.
- Any dates quoted or mentioned by LAM for delivery of the Hardware Products or the provision of the Services whether verbally or otherwise are estimates only and whilst LAM will use all reasonable endeavours to meet such dates it cannot guarantee to do so.
- Time will not be of the essence in the delivery of the Hardware Products or the performance of the Services.
- LAM shall deliver the Hardware Products to such address or addresses as notified by the Customer to LAM for each order, subject to prior agreement with the Customer. LAM shall be entitled to make partial deliveries of the Hardware Products or deliveries of the same by installments. A signed delivery note shall be satisfactory proof that delivery has taken place.
- Notwithstanding clause 5 above, the risk in any Hardware Product shall pass to the Customer on delivery of the same to the Customer at the address given by the Customer to deliver the Hardware Products.
- All illustrations or specifications contained in any catalogues or publicity material produced by LAM are approximate only and are only intended to convey a general idea of the Hardware Products or Services.
- LAM will accept no liability for:
- a. non-delivery of Hardware Products after LAM has shipped the Hardware Products to the address specified by the Customer;
- b. loss of or damage to any Hardware Products occurring after the Hardware Product has been shipped by LAM;
- c. any claim that the Hardware Products are not in accordance with the Contract, unless claims to that effect are notified in writing to LAM:
- (i) within seven (7) Business Days of delivery in the case of loss, damage, or non-compliance with the Contract; or
- (ii) within two (2) Business Days of receipt of LAM’s invoice in the case of non-delivery.
- d. In the unlikely event that LAM have short shipped any Hardware Product or the Hardware Product has arrived damaged, the Customer must inform LAM in writing by letter, fax or email.
- e. LAM will not accept notice of Hardware Product shortages or damaged Hardware Product by telephone. If the Hardware Product is damaged on receipt and this damage is visible the Customer should always sign for the delivery as “DAMAGED” on the couriers delivery document. Once LAM has received the damaged Product Hardware into LAM’s warehouse, LAM will either issue a replacement if available or a like for like alternative.