At Bytestock, we’re concerned with one thing: making our customers’ IT budgets go further.
We’re one of Europe’s largest stockists of new and refurbished IT hardware and have been supplying bespoke solutions to SMEs and corporations across the world for over 15 years.
Until 2019, our group of companies had all operated under a single name: LA Micro Group UK. But, with each division enjoying continued growth it became clear that each company needed its own dedicated brand.
Bytestock, the B2B e-commerce arm of LA Micro Group UK, launched in late 2019 to better service our business user customers.
It might be a new name and logo but we’re still the same customer focused company we’ve always been. We’ve won numerous awards, including 3 Sunday Times Export and Fast Track awards, and are consistently recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing independent companies.
The secret to our success? Helping our customers get the most from their IT budgets.
We’re not interested in selling the latest, greatest, most expensive IT hardware to our customers (unless it really is exactly what they need!), instead recognising that delivering real value will lead to happy customers and continued success for us.
That’s why we specialise in the sourcing and supply of the highest quality refurbished IT hardware. Not only is refurbished hardware just as powerful and reliable as when new, with the only noticeable difference often being cosmetic, it’s a vastly more affordable and environmentally responsible solution.
What you need
- From our sales advisors to in-house engineers, the Bytestock team are experts in servers and IT hardware
- If you’re at all unsure as to exactly what you require, our team will help you locate the best solution, or configure your ideal system to order
When you need it
- We’re partnered with multiple delivery services and can provide next day or even same day service, where available
More for less
- When compared to new items, our refurbished hardware offers extensive savings, typically anywhere from 30%-70% off the MSRP
- Our £6M+ stockholding of IT hardware and parts includes everything from SD cards and adapters to blade enclosures and redundancy power supplies. If there’s a particular part or component you’re in need of, chances are we either have it or can source it
Peace of mind
- With our 5 year warranty you can rest assured that should a part fail, we’ll have you back up and running with a replacement as quickly as possible