Designed for the PowerEdge MX kinetic infrastructure ecosystem, the PowerEdge MX740c offers two sockets of flexible and dense compute power for the modern data centre.
A fully configurable, single-width compute sled powered by up to two 28-core Intel Xeon Scalable processors from the 2nd generation. Each PowerEdge MX740c supports up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots and six SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) or Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSDs. In the PowerEdge MX7000 chassis, a total of eight MX740c servers can be installed.
• Memory configurations with capacities of up to 1.5TB (RDIMM) or 3TB (LRDIMM), and support for up to 192GB NVDIMM for large in-memory applications.
• Supports up to 12 slots for Intel OptaneTM DC persistent memory PMem (6.1TB) with a maximum capacity per server of 7.68TB
• Optional M.2 Boot Optimized Storage Solution (BOSS) or Internal Dual microSD Module (IDSDM) for operating system and data storage simplification
• Optional Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSD for demanding direct-attached storage
Bytestock carries a vast selection of new and reconditioned Dell PowerEdge M640 Servers with competitive pricing and 5 Year Return to Base Warranty.
Configure Your OwnDell PowerEdge MX740C 6 x 2.5" Blade Server - Configure Your Own
- Refurbished with original packaging - 5 Year Return to Base Warranty
- Up to two 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (28 Cores each)
- Up to 1.5TB of Memory (24 DIMM Slots)
- Up to 6 Hard Drives / SSD Drives