Designed for the PowerEdge MX kinetic infrastructure ecosystem, the PowerEdge MX740c offers two sockets of flexible and dense compute power for the modern data centre.
A fully configurable, single-width compute sled powered by up to two 28-core Intel Xeon Scalable processors from the 2nd generation. Each PowerEdge MX740c supports up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots and six SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) or Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSDs. In the PowerEdge MX7000 chassis, a total of eight MX740c servers can be installed.
• Memory configurations with capacities of up to 1.5TB (RDIMM) or 3TB (LRDIMM), and support for up to 192GB NVDIMM for large in-memory applications.
• Supports up to 12 slots for Intel OptaneTM DC persistent memory PMem (6.1TB) with a maximum capacity per server of 7.68TB
• Optional M.2 Boot Optimized Storage Solution (BOSS) or Internal Dual microSD Module (IDSDM) for operating system and data storage simplification
• Optional Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSD for demanding direct-attached storage
There are many different configurable Servers, Workstations And Nodes in stock at Bytestock. Here, you may configure and design your own using vetted components from reputable suppliers.
Bytestock carries a vast selection of new and reconditioned Dell PowerEdge M640 Servers with competitive pricing and 5 Year Return to Base Warranty.
Configure Your OwnDell PowerEdge MX740C 6 x 2.5" Blade Server - Configure Your Own
- Refurbished with original packaging - 5 Year Return to Base Warranty
- Up to two 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (28 Cores each)
- Up to 1.5TB of Memory (24 DIMM Slots)
- Up to 6 Hard Drives / SSD Drives